Jazz Education Article: Improve Your Sax Playing With Flute Exercises
(Published: May 17, 2011)
A recent article posted on bestsaxophonewebsiteever.... explores using exercises from the classical flute literature to improve jazz saxophone playing. The article details exercises that improve tone, technique, and articulation. While the exercises are well-known to classical flutists, they may be less familiar to saxophonists and therefore offer a new avenue to explore.
bestsaxophonewebsiteever.... is a leading website designed for saxophonists to provide the best saxophone tips, techniques, reviews, overviews, interviews, and just about anything else for the saxophone player looking to improve their sax playing and have a great time doing it. The site provides:
• A vast wealth of information and practical exercises designed to accelerate the process of improving saxophone playing.
• Guidance on the best saxophone equipment.
• Podcasts with some of the best sax players on the scene.
• Business wisdom of professional saxophonists.
• The latest and greatest news in the world of saxophone.